Virex provides complete protection against malware; it stops all types of malware, viruses, spyware, adware, Trojans and unknown threats also. In this today’s world good virus detection program only serves in securing the system so a better program is necessary. This Mac Tools comes with the Virex control panel, Virex DropScan, and the Control Strip and all the above mentioned modules are preinstalled.
This Internet Security Tools is used to make a snapshot and to scan your hard drive. Even control panel works in the background, scanning for viruses when volumes are mounted, during file downloads, and when files are opened, this is amazing Internet Security tool. Let see us see Features and Tools Virex Anti Virus provides for various users.
Features of Virex Anti-Virus
- Virex was developed by Datawatch Corporation which uses these two features called checksum and scanning detection methods.
- Checksum is awesome feature of this Internet Security tool; this is easy to use and simple to scan your system.
- When you install this software from CD it launches the installer, scans the virus, install the Virex application.
- When you just click scan it starts scanning zip files, files compressed, compact and many other data files are also scanned thoroughly.
- Virex is a Mac Tools that keeps all files and Applications safe from spyware, viruses, Trojans, adware, and malware. After scanning detailed information will be shown.
Virex is an amazing Anti Virus that scans volumes, files and folders manually, and provides detailed reports. This Internet Security made for Mac Tools can diagnose data using the “Drag and Drop” method, it quickly scans and repairs of individual files. Everyday new updates for Virex are been updated and protection level of Anti Virus is been increased for this Mac Tools.
Virex DropScan and the Virex Control Strip module are two great features which perform instant scanning which makes it even easier. The Snapshot feature investigate file for characteristics of a more dangerous and unknown infector code. You can set the Diagnose and Startup preferences to provide more or less scanning information during diagnosis. I recommend you must try this amazing Mac Tools and secure your system.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: Pentium 4 and later on processor models
- Space required: 700 MB of free disk space on your hard drive
You can download this Anti Virus from this following link