Generally most of the PC’s slows down after making a heavy usage of it. Defraggler for Windows PC is developed by the Piriform and does a great job in defragging your PC’s entire HDD (Hard Disk Drive).
It is supported over both the platforms such as IA-32 and x64 and it is supported by all the file systems such as FAT32 (File Allocation System) and NTFS (New Technology File System).
Let us see some of the features and tools Defraggler for Windows PC Provides for users.
Features of Defraggler
- Defraggler for Windows PC has the capability to defrag files, group of files and even entire HDD.
- The main task of Defraggler for Windows PC is to collect the entire scattered RAM in one place so as the PC’s access improves and provides faster performances.
- There were some changes made in the newest and the latest versions let us see the changes here.
- Defraggler for Windows PC is provided with info to SMART data.
- Defraggler for Windows PC is improved with disk health tabs.
- New disk and file benchmarking is also added in this version.
- Using Defraggler for Windows PC is made with the latest improvements in SSD detection.
- Defraggler for Windows PC is fully featured and provides users with many user friendly features that ease out the task.
- Generally when a file is created by the user over the PC, the some of the bit portions are spread across the entire HDD which makes accessing process a bit slower.
- In order to bring these entire scattered bit portions back to its original place and make them in one place Defraggler for Windows PC comes in handy.
- Many features are included which even includes a display which shows the amount of memory used and free in the system.
- While defragging users have all the options in this tool to whether defrag the entire HDD or a single portion of the disk.
- Defragging is a time consuming process but with the help of Defraggler for Windows PC it is made easy and faster.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP,Vista, 7
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: Dual Core and later on processor models
- Space required: 50 MB of free disk space on your hard drive
Download this Software Tool for Windows PC from the following link
Meanwhile, you can also check out our big collection on various other Applications as well as various other Tools for Windows at