Software product vendors need to demonstrate their product while selling. A moving image speaks more than a stationary snapshot. Person who has watched a movie understands how the power of animation can immensely increase the process of communication. For that vendor have to record and take snap shots of software products while execution of it. Recording purpose would be ease if there is tool for it.
Cam Studio is Software Tool which records screen activities in system into
.AVI format video files. Cam Studio tool records like each and every events like moving cursor, launching a new program, open a video file, playing games,e-tutorial, installation methods and etc.,
Users can use Cam Studio for
- Demonstrate installation Steps, Configuring and features of new Software
- Create videos for user training’s for company professional trainers.
- Trace the progress of a Software program that executes for a long time.
- Record a movie stream while viewing movie in Internet .ex: YouTube
- Convert AVI format video files to Flash (SWF) files.
Meanwhile you can also check out various other Converters at
1. Video options:
- Video options can be set to High quality by increasing number of frames per second option.
- Cam Studio has two Video Rates: Input Rate to specify number of frames while recording and Output Rate to specify the number of frames to be displayed while viewing the Output Video.
2. Cursor options:
- Cam Studio permits user to allow cursor to display in Output Video or hide the cursor or highlight cursor position in video using cursor options menu from cam studio before recording.
- Tool allows user to specify three types of cursor
- Actual cursor
- Custom cursor
- Cursor from file
3. Audio options:
- Cam Studio permits user to add Soundtrack to movie or demonstration from Mic or System Speaker.
- Cam Studio also permits user to specify not to record any sound to Output Video.
4. Auto name of AVI:
- Output Videos name can be set to automatic, Cam Studio names it by system’s date and timing while recording.
- This feature allows disturbing asking name Dialog Box.
5. Prebuilt SWF Producer:
- Users can now produce small, stream-able Flash files with loss-less compression (in perfect quality) with Cam Studio.
- Cam Studio can Convert almost all AVI format files to Flash SWF, including those not produced with Cam Studio.
- SWF producer can operate in 3 modes.
- Standalone mode
- Record directly to Flash
- Command line mode
System Requirements for Cam Studio
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Ram: 128 MB and above
- Disk space: 4MB free Disk Space.
Download Desktop Screen Recorder with Cam Studio at