Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS 2012) is probable one of the best Antivirus in the world with all the best possible features along with maintaining user privacy. The application has been designed by well known professional of Security Software Solution. However, one of the most impressive thing is that Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is an Award Winning Application for the perfect Security Solution which will combine all the essential needs of the Antivirus along with Internet Security to protect you again various hackers, malwares, virus, spam, identity theft, and complex Internet threats.
Interestingly, based on our experience after the use of kaspersky we have found some more essential features that are not listed out in other official websites. However, this is just a possible estimation of the features of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, for more you can check out the following features and also you can download it for free.
You can also download various other best antivirus from the world at
Some Key Features (Possible) of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 (KIS 2012 Features)
- Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms.
- Blocks spyware and adware.
- Scans files in real time (on access) and on demand.
- Scans email messages (regardless of email client).
- Scans Internet traffic (regardless of browser).
- Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN).
- Provides proactive protection from unknown threats.
- Scans Java and Visual Basic scripts.
- Two-way personal firewall.
- Safe Wi-Fi and VPN connections.
- Intrusion prevention system.
- Intelligent application management and control.
- Automatically configured application rules.
- Security rating is assigned to unknown applications.
- Access to the user’s resources and data is restricted for unknown applications.
- Scans operating system and installed applications for vulnerabilities.
- Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities.
- Disables links to malware sites.
- Detects viruses based on the packers used to compress code.
- Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network).
Advanced Protection & Recovery:
- The program can be installed on infected computers.
- Self-protection from being disabled or stopped.
- Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software.
- Tools for creating a rescue disk.
Data & Identity Theft Protection:
- Disables links to fake (phishing) websites.
- Blocks all types of keyloggers.
- Virtual keyboard is provided for safely entering logins and passwords.
- Prevents the theft of data exchanged via secure connections (HTTPS / SSL).
- Blocks unauthorized dial-up connections.
- Cleans up any traces of user activity (deletes temporary files, cookies etc.)
- Parental control.
- Improved antispam protection (plugins for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, The Bat!, Thunderbird).
- Blocks banners on web pages.
- Automatic configuration during installation.
- Wizards for common tasks.
- Visual reports with charts and diagrams.
- Alerts provide all the information necessary for informed user decisions.
- Automatic or interactive mode.
- Round-the-clock technical support.
- Automatic database updates.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- 300 MHz of CPU (Intel Pentium) or higher (or equivalent)
- 256 MB available RAM
- 50 MB free hard drive space
- MS IE, MS Installer
- Internet connection (for KIS activation)
You can also go through on some of the fantastic Antivirus for both Mobile as well as for PC at