FreeCommander Windows software is a strong and alternative to the standard Windows File Manager. This Windows Applications is basically a File Management Utility which eases many tasks and saves time.
FreeCommander Windows Tools is easy to install and remove as it is very portable and user friendly. Let us see some of the features this FreeCommander Windows Software Provides for the users.
Features of FreeCommander
- FreeCommander Windows Applications is very portable and can be carried even on to a USB device and can be used almost on every system.
- FreeCommander Windows Software is developed by Marek Jasinski.
- Enable the users to see their files hierarchies arranged in multiple panes thus making it simple for user to navigate one to another.
- Drag and Drop in this Windows Tools contents like files and folders placed in the panes is an easy task.
- FreeCommander in additional to the file management features it can also be used to compare system directories, view folders and much more to explore.
- This Software is also capable of opening and creating ZIP files and folders.
- And along with this feature one can even search inside the archived files and can take a desktop screenshots etc.
- The main striking feature along with all the above features is that one can access to control panel, system folders, and desktop, start menu and create or verify MD5 checksums.
- But one fact and you can call it as a con in this Windows Applications is that you have to download the help file separately.
- FreeCommander Windows Tools has many user friendly features to explore for the users.
- This Windows Software helps in managing users files in the most efficient manner.
- FreeCommander is totally Free Windows Applications to download from the internet and you can download it by using the Download Link given at the end of this article.
This Windows Software is similar to TotalCommander but the User Interface and features varies big time.
So folks download this amazing Windows Application and save your time in managing files all the time on the system.
- Operating System: Microsoft windows XP,Vista, 7
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: Pentium 4 and later on processor models
- Space required: 10 MB of free disk space on your hard drive
You can download this FreeCommander from the following link
Check out our plenty of collection of various other tools and applications for Windows PC at