Football Experience with FIFA Soccer 12 Game for Windows XP, Vista and 7
FIFA 12 is an ultimate football game. It’s a challenging, tough and addictive game. This game has more features than ever before.
Advantages of FIFA Soccer 12:
- The protective improvements of the game makes the levels of the matches more balanced.
- The player’s crash engine creates a wide variety of practical animation.
- This game has undeniable online modes.
- The games become fairer with new online matchmaking.
- The presentation of the game is excellent.
The major downside of this game is its single-player mode which remains unchanged. There is an ultimate edition of the game which includes four monthly Ultimate Team gold packs, where each of the pack contains 12 items. This includes contracts, players, mangers, stadiums, fitness, footballs, staff, badges and kits.
Every pack contains sole rare item like improved player attributes, extended contracts and mainly the coveted players. All these features, competition and engine will remain the same with the Microsoft Windows version.
System requirements for FIFA Soccer 12:
- OS- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- CPU- Intel Core 2 Duo at 1.8 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual core 5400+
- RAM- 1 GB for XP, 2 GB for Windows Vista/7
- HDD- 6.5 GB free disk space
- Graphics- 256 MB graphics memory
- Sound card- DirectX 9 compatible
- DirectX- Version 9.0c
FIFA 12 is a mixture of both new and returning online modes which makes the most feature-packed version of the game so far. There is a new introduction to this game and that is Head to Head Seasons and Online Friendlies. The Head to Head Seasons is an online league which splits into dissimilar divisions.
Here you have to start in division 10, and finally at the end of every 10-game season your outcomes decide whether you get endorsed or, at least, shun demotion to a lower division. If you win then you get 3 points and one point for a draw. Every division also has a cup to win, which starts with the EA Shield for the lower divisions, throughout the Premier Cup for the top division.
Competitions for cups occur at every few weeks, so one always gets another chance to struggle for some silverware if he misses out the first time. Here in this game your performance is tracked as well, so you can observe how you contrast to the rest of the online community, with a board showing you how many players are playing in each division.
While if you are Windows Platform user, then you might download the game at FIFA Soccer 12 Game for XBOX 360. You can download free from
Meanwhile, you can also check out our complete games on various related topics on FIFA, Pro Evolution Soccer, Football, UCL, EPL at