One of the most tremendous product which Microsoft has released till date was Windows 7 with lot of customization along with much better enhancement in all aspects for security, User interactivity features, Excellent Performance and much more. However, with the growing and increasing trend of new software’s and new lifestyle made Microsoft as well to launch the beta version of its new software to be names as “Microsoft Windows 8” which will be available very soon in the market.
Currently Microsoft is offering developer version to all of its people who are willing to surf and tweak into the all new Microsoft Windows 8. While lot of people have actually started building up rumours much before about the Microsoft Windows 8, moreover one thing is for sure of not to download Windows from any third party, its always safe to download from the original and trusted location.
Some of the feature of new Microsoft Windows 8 includes
- Support for Both x86 PCs and ARM Tablets
- Windows to Go
- Windows Store
- Windows 8 User Interface
- Control Panel
- Playing videos in Windows 8
- Windows 8 Task Manager
- Improved Windows Defender
- Internet Explorer 10
Although now everyone feels that the wait for Windows 8 was worthwhile as it has almost all excellent features which any user would require to freshen up with his/her work and was finally concluded by Microsoft that the developer version will be available as Windows 8 ISO image as a free download for the public.
Following are the Requirements which has been provided by Microsoft in order to successfully install Microsoft Windows 8 on your system.
- Windows Developer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Taking advantage of touch input requires a screen that supports multi-touch