Do you wish to see all the information on your Video Card present in your PC’s motherboard? Well then it is made easy using this amazing software tool so called GPU-Z for Windows PC. Where GPU stands for Graphical Processing Unit. It provides in detail info about any manufacturers Video Card.
Let us see some of the features and tools GPU-Z for Windows PC Provides for users.
Features of GPU-Z
- GPU-Z for Windows PC is a portable and lite weight tool that provides you all the related details about Video Card on your system and GPU.
- GPU-Z for Windows PC has an awesome User Interface provided for the users.
- GPU-Z for Windows PC is fully featured tool with all the easy to use options.
- This tool is so portable that no installation id required and can start performing the task just by clicking its exe file.
- It is cross plat formed and supports almost all the versions of OS for Windows.
- GPU-Z for Windows PC is a simple and easy to use tool and is also equipped with tabbed User Interfaces.
- Generally it doesn’t rings or triggers any alarm but does a fine job in providing all details related to GPU and Video Card.
- GPU-Z for Windows PC is free to download over the internet and because of its free services it is very popular.
- GPU-Z for Windows PC supports various Video Cards such as ATI cards and Nvidia.
- When you are using this amazing GPU-Z for Windows PC tool you will be amazed how it automatically scans your system and provides all the necessary details.
- The necessary details includes card name, BIOS (Basic Input Output System) version, release dates etc.
- GPU-Z for Windows PC tool performs tasks very quickly and not time consuming.
- It even displays GPU clock, default clocks that are used to show the system’s video card performances.
- Hence GPU-Z for Windows PC is proving to be one of the most downloaded software tools all around the globe by several users because of its easy to use and user friendly features.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP,Vista
- RAM: 512 MB
- Processor: Dual Core and later on processor models
- Space required: 50 MB of free disk space on your hard drive
Download this Software Tool for Windows PC from the following link
Meanwhile, you can also check out our big collection on various other Applications as well as various other Tools for Windows at