The Japanese giant was loosing its hold in the Smartphone markets until they announced their Android enabled mobiles. Sony Xperia S is one amazing Smartphone that every user would like to have. But if you want to increase brightness of your Xperia S then there is no option in the mobile that can do so. But not anymore! Yes you can perform Auto Brightness on Xperia S. You may have access to that option after upgrading to ICS 4.0 but what about any previous versions Smartphones? Yes it is possible just follow the steps given below.
Steps to Enable Auto Brightness on Xperia S
- The very first step is to download Spare Parts App from the download link which can be found at the end of the post.
- Once this App is downloaded just install it over your Xperia S.
- Open this App and scroll down to the Brightness Mode option and then select Automatic.
- Once the above step is performed come out of this App and reboot your Smartphone.
- Next, download Notification Toggle from the download link given at the end of this post.
- After downloading and installing this App go to Settings –> Accessibility and check the Notification Toggle option to enable this.
- Run the above specified App and hold the Arrow button to continue.
- Click on the First (1st) Notification and check mark the Brightness Dialog.
- The next step is to press the back button.
- Final step in setting Auto Brightness for Xperia S is to drag down the status bar and click on Bulb icon.
- Check mark the Auto Brightness option and close this App.
- That’s all folks, now you have successfully enabled the Auto Brightness for Xperia S.
- But if you want to disable the Auto Brightness for Xperia S all you need to do is just un-check the Automatic Mode option from the Notification Toggle App.
- If you follow the above steps in orderly manner you will be able to achieve the desired results. And if you have faced any sort of problem or any error then you can always specify it in the comment section below. We will provide you with the best possible solution instantly.
Download Spare Parts - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidapps.spare_parts
Download Notifications Toggle - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.notificationToggle