The name of the ROM may sound weird but its functions are not so. It is developed by XDA Developers member _polimorph_. You can find this ROM to be fast, avant-garde, and friendly. And it is perfect for your custom ROM choice if you own a Samsung Galaxy S III.
It makes use of codes of MIUIandroid’s 3.1.11 hybrid and CM 10 ROM. With this ROM you get Apps launch faster, smoother animations and much more. You can even have extended reboot menu, change LED color, messages, calls, etc. Follow this Android Tutorial on How To Flash _miui.polimorph_ ROM for Galaxy S III I9300 to know more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will require a Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash _miui.polimorph_ ROM for Galaxy S III I9300
- Download the file and move it your Galaxy S III′s internal SD card.
- Its time to switch off your Galaxy S III.
- And next you have to boot into Recovery Mode and you can do that by pressing and holding down the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You can create a NANDroid Backup for your current ROM and you can do that by selecting Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- After that select Mounts and Storage –> Format /preload partition –> Confirm action.
- Next, Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Confirm action.
- Select Advanced from the main menu –> select Wipe Dalvik Cache and confirm the action.
- Finally select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Locate the ROM file.
- Once done go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download the _miui.polimorph_ ROM – http://d-h.st/T98