The developers these days are really very active when it comes to developing Android custom ROMs. After all it is the Android saga all the way. And this time they have developed a custom ROM so called Anaraxia just for your Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300. It is based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean I9300XXELKC and developed by XDA Developers member Anaraxia.
The main features of this ROM are SuperSU, rooted, deodexed and zipaligned. Read on this Android Tutorial to know more about it.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 with root access and with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Anaraxia ROM for Galaxy S III I9300
- Before starting up anything you need to download and transfer Anaraxia ROM package file to your device′s SD card.
- Now you need to switch off your Smartphone.
- The very next step is to boot into recovery mode and you can do that by pressing and holding down the Volume Up+Home+ Power buttons.
- If you wish to create backup of your current ROM in order to sustain it later then you can create a NANDroid Backup by going to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Now you need to perform the wipe data operation from the following steps:
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> confirm the action –>Yes.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition –> confirm the action –>Yes.
- Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> confirm the action –>Yes.
- Finally its time to install the ROM and to do so select Install ZIP from SD card then Choose ZIP from SD card –> Browse the ROM file and select it to install it over your device –> confirm the action –>Yes.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download Anaraxia ROM