The Jelly Bean fever is getting to spread across the world quicker than expected. Every single user wants to have it on his device. And if you are one of them and itching to have it and could not wait for the official update then you must start experimenting with your device with the Android Tutorial given below to enjoy smoother performance in scrolling mechanism and many other exciting features that you wouldn’t even dreamt of.
Requirements Before You Flash
- The first and foremost thing do not perform data wipe in ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 50% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Android 4.0.4 Build XWLPM On The Samsung Galaxy S II I9100
- Download the files from the links given at the end of this post on your PC and extract them and after that install them.
- Next, turn off your device. And enter into download mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Power+Home buttons unless you see a warning msg on your screen. And once this msg appears press the Volume Up key.
- Run Odin on your PC by double clicking the Odin3 v1.85.exe.
- Connect your device to the PC using a USB data cable.
- Now launch Odin and click the PDA button and select I9100XWLPM_I9100OXELP8_I9100XXLQ6_HOME.tar.md5 file which you extracted earlier on your PC.
- For making sure of the operation make sure Re-partition is not selected under Options.
- Next, In Odin choose start to flash the XWLPM firmware and after that your device will automatically restart once the flashing operation is over.
- Finally after reboot Samsung logo will appear on your screen and you are done with the flashing.
Download XWLPM firmware – http://www.hotfile.com/dl/162757936/89f6ec5/I9100XWLPM_I9100OXELP8_SER.zip.html
Download Odin3 – http://www.mediafire.com/?ie9p39s13neawxe