It is long time since the JB update is out for all the devices but if you own a Galaxy S III and still waiting for your JB update then your wait is over. We bring you the latest custom update so called XXELLC of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
You get all the latest features with this latest official Android 4.1.2 release. Some of the features include Multi-View, Page Buddy, a new Gallery App, Smart Rotation, Paper Artist, Group Cast app etc., the list of features goes on. Don’t wait for any further update just flash this official firmware package manually to get the latest JB for your device.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will require a Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXELLC for Galaxy S III I9300
- Download the required file from the link given and extract the zip package file on to your PC.
- From the extracted zip file you need to run the Odin exe.
- Next, you need to switch off your Smartphone.
- Its time to boot your Smartphone into Download Mode which can be done by pressing and holding down the Home+Power+Volume Down buttons.
- Using a USB data cable just connect your Smartphone to your PC.
- Once you connect it then Odin will automatically recognize your Smartphone.
- Next, you have to click on PDA and look for the .tar.md5 file you extracted from the ZIP package folder.
- Also you need to make sure that the re-partition option is not checked.
- After that just click Start in Odin to initiate the flashing process.
- You will get a “PASSED” message in Odin, and wait for the Samsung logo to appear on device screen and after that unplug your Smartphone from the PC.
Download I9300XXELLC firmware – http://hotfile.com/dl/188523919/904fa0e/I9300XXELLC_I9300PHEELL3_I9300XXELLA_PHE.zip.html