After Samsung Galaxy S III was released in the market it swept away all the Smartphones by a storm. And after that various custom ROMs were released to give it a different taste and one such ROM is AnonoROM which is Developed by XDA Developers member IOIDroid.
It is basically based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and features smoothest UI with fast and reliable performance. And you get better battery backup also with the help of this custom ROM.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a rooted Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash AnonoROM for Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
- Transfer the ROM file after downloading from the link to your Smartphone’s internal SD card.
- Now you have to switch off your Smartphone and enter into Recovery Mode.
- You can do that by pressing and holding down the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- Perform a NANDroid Backup of your current ROM just in case if something goes wrong.
- You can do that by going to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Its time to wipe the cache and data from the following 3 steps:
- Just choose Wipe Cache Partition –> Confirm action from the prompt.
- After that choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Confirm action from the prompt.
- Choose Mounts and Storage –> Format /System –> Confirm action from the prompt –> Choose Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> Confirm action from the prompt.
- The installation step has come, now choose Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for the AnonoROM package file –> Confirm action from the prompt.
- Finally after the installation is done, go back to the main menu and Reboot System Now.
Download AnonoROM – http://xdafileserver.nl/Files/Samsung/Galaxy%20S%20III/CUSTOM%20ROMS/ioidroid/AnonoROM/4.1.2%20JB%20Release/AnonoROMv20_1.zip