There are various custom ROMs for almost every other Android device but ever heard of any dark ROM? Well if not then you can try it on your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250, all made possible via BAKED Black Bean ROM. In this ROM you get tons of features like AOKP’s toggles and CyanogenMod’s Power widgets, lockscreen calendar, lockscreen weather and much more. Find out to know more in this Android Tutorial on How To Flash BAKED Black Bean ROM for Galaxy Nexus I9250.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250, with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Step To Flash BAKED Black Bean ROM for Galaxy Nexus I9250
- Download the necessary package files from the links given at the end of this post and transfer them on to your Galaxy Nexus’ internal SD card.
- Next step is to switch off your Galaxy Nexus.
- You need to boot your Galaxy Nexus into ClockworkMod Recovery and that can be done by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Volume Down+Power buttons.
- You can always create a NANDroid backup of your current ROM by going to Backup and Restore –>Backup just in case if you face any catastrophe.
- Next choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm the action.
- The next step is to Select Install ZIP from SD card.
- Then, select Choose ZIP from SD card –>Browse for the ROM file and initiate the action to start installing the ROM on your device.
- You have to repeat the above two steps alone in the similar manner in order to install the BAKED Google Apps package.
- Finally go back to the Main Menu –>Select Reboot system now.
Download the following:
Blackbean V6 ROM:
Link 1 – http://goo.im/devs/BAKED/maguro/baked_maguro_blackbean-6.zip
Link 2– http://bakedrom.backupuser.com/maguro/baked_maguro_blackbean-6.zip
Baked Google Apps:
Link 1 – http://goo.im/devs/BAKED/gapps/gappsinverted-jb-20121016-signed.zip
Link 2 – http://bakedrom.backupuser.com/gapps/gappsinverted-jb-20121016-signed.zip