We have to admit that Android devices consumes lots of battery power and it adds up when we use it hard, say for talking over the phone, browsing, playing HD games. Well that is lot of exercise for your device and almost every user wants to have a longer battery power for their Android Smartphone and Tablets. Need any help in battery increase for your Android device? Just follow this Android Tutorial on How To Flash Battery Plus ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations. Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Battery Plus ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100
- Download both the files from the links at the end of this post and transfer them onto your Device’s internal SD card.
- The next step is to turn off your device and boot into ClockworkMod Recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You can make a NANDroid backup of your current ROM to avoid any black outs by any error.
- You can create a backup by going to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Now you need to select Wipe data/Factory reset –> Confirm action.
- Next, select Wipe cache partition –> Confirm action.
- Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik cache –> It will clear the cache clearly so wait for it.
- Once it is done then select Install ZIP from SD Card->Select Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for ROM file and select it and it will start installing the ROM on your Smartphone.
- After installing the above ROM now install the Patch 1 package in the same manner from the above step alone.
- Once both the installation are done go back to the main menu and select Reboot system now.
- After restarting with the help of ClockworkMod Recovery you need to erase your Smartphone’s battery stats.
- You can do that by going to Advanced –> Select Wipe Battery Stats. That’s it folks.
Download Battery Plus ROM Package – http://multiupload.nl/8FXAEW2C1E
Download Patch 1 Package – http://www.multiupload.nl/9KVB3YVQ1C