As we all know Jelly Bean is the latest update for Android OS by Google. So, ever come across BlackJelly ROM? I think you haven’t and to find out just join in the ride to be amazed if you own a Galaxy S III SPH-L710 and that too a Sprint variant. This is all made possible by XDA Developers member DroidModder. By using this ROM on your Android device you experience the smoothness with black and blue look of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. If you are hungry to install it over your Smartphone then dig into this Android Tutorial on How To Flash BlackJelly ROM for Sprint Galaxy S III L710.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need Sprint Galaxy S III SPH-L710, with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash BlackJelly ROM for Sprint Galaxy S III L710
- Download and transfer the package file to your Smartphone’s internal SD card from the link given at the end of this post.
- Next, just switch your Smartphone off.
- Now you need to boot your Smartphone into ClockworkMod Recovery by holding and pressing the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You can create a NANDroid backup of your current ROM by going to Backup and Restore –>Backup. Just in case if you want to revert back to your good old ROM.
- Next choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm the action.
- Next, choose Wipe cache partition and confirm the action.
- Now, go to the Main Menu –>Advanced –>select Wipe Dalvik cache –>confirm the action.
- The next step is to Select Install ZIP from SD card.
- Then, select Choose ZIP from SD card –>Locate the ROM file and install it over your Smartphone.
- Finally go back to the Main Menu –>Select Reboot system now.
- This it folks you have successfully installed BlackJelly ROM on your Galaxy S III.
Download BlackJelly ROM – https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxMYOZq87esUa2Vzazg4V25qTVk