Are you a crazy ROM lover and want to try out every other ROM that comes in the market by developers? Not only you, there are many crazy Android users who are looking to have a taste of every other ROM that comes everyday. And if you own a Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 then you will be thrilled to know that a new custom ROM is out for you so called CheckROM EvoHD by XDA Developers member GadgetCheck.
It is based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean build XXDLJ4. Some of the features it provides are SuperSU, Multi CSC, SQlite, OpenVPN, Supercharging and much more to look out for.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a rooted Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash CheckROM EvoHD for Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
- Download and transfer the CheckROM EvoHD ZIP package file to your Smartphone’s internal SD card.
- Next, switch off your Smartphone.
- Now you need to boot it in Recovery Mode and you can do that by pressing and holding down the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You can create a NANDroid Backup of your current ROM by choosing Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Now you need to wipe data by choosing Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Confirm action from the prompt.
- And after that choose Wipe Cache Partition –> Confirm action from the prompt.
- Choose Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> Confirm action from the prompt.
- You are half way through, choose Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> look for the ROM file –> Confirm action from the prompt.
- And finally once the installation is done you need to go back to the main menu and Reboot your Smartphone.
Download CheckROM EvoHD – http://download.checkrom.com/d/plojF_HOc/CheckROM_EvoHD_v6.zip