If you are still in a maze and newbie to this Android world of rooting and flashing then let me tell you the meaning of ClockworkMod Recovery. It is the main reasons because of which we are proficient to install and flash custom ROMs on the desired Android devices and Smartphones. The advantage is that you get faster performance on your device and get loads of features to explore. So if you are looking to have some experiment on your HTC sensation then you must follow this guide on How To Flash ClockworkMod Recovery 22.214.171.124 on HTC Sensation.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You need to have your HTC Sensation with S-OFF.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 50% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash ClockworkMod Recovery 126.96.36.199 on HTC Sensation
- Download the file given at the end of this post and once downloaded the file will be named as PG58IMG-cwm-188.8.131.52-pyramid.zip.
- Now all you have to do is just rename this file to PG58IMG.zip for easy reference.
- Now, move the renamed ZIP file from your PC to your Smartphone’s microSD card and make sure you do not keep this file into a separate folder.
- Next, switch off your device and boot the phone into HBOOT Mode.
- You can boot into the above mentioned mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Power buttons.
- You will get a prompt msg on your screen Do you want to start the update? And just accept this by pressing the Volume Up button and installation of ClockworkMod Recovery will start.
- And once the above process of installation is done, you will see some option named Power Off to reboot your phone –> select it
- And once it restarts you need to find and remove the PG58IMG.zip file from your SD card of your device.
- And finally boot your Smartphone to HBOOT Mode. By making use of Volume buttons, choose Recovery and select it using the Power button in order to boot to ClockworkMod Recovery.
- That’s all folks you are done with the process of flashing ClockworkMod recovery on Htc Sensation.
Download ClockworkMod Recovery Image – http://www.mediafire.com/?4ogtlxxxl5dth24