ClockworkMod Recovery has got some new features and with the new version ROM back up speed is much faster than expected almost four times faster and better and backup size is also less, which saves the memory space. And guess what main recovery functions like backup and flashing are working fine. So why not try our Android Guide on How To Flash Clockworkmod Recovery 220.127.116.11 On The Galaxy Nexus I9250 given below.
Requirements Before You Flash
- Your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 must be with an unlocked bootloader.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 50% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Clockworkmod Recovery 18.104.22.168 On The Galaxy Nexus I9250
- Download and extract all the files from the links given at the end of this post to your PC.
- Now you need to separately extract the fastboot.zip to the C:\ drive on your PC and by doing that you will get a folder named C:\Fastboot.
- This process is quite confusing so as to make it simpler all you need to do is just rename the downloaded ClockworkMod image file into recovery.img
- Now transfer the recovery.img to the extracted Fastboot folder.
- Next, turn off your device and reboot into Fastboot Mode.
- You can perform this operation by long pressing and holding the Volume Up+Volume Down+Power buttons.
- Using a USB data cable connect your device to your PC.
- Now on your PC begin a command prompt(cmd) and enter the following commands:
- In order to flash the ClockworkMod Recovery image, enter the following command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- And the flashing process start and once flashing is done, type the following command to restart your device:
- And finally in order to boot into ClockworkMod Recovery switch off your device and boot into Fastboot Mode and then choose Recovery Mode option and you are done.
Download ClockworkMod Touch Recovery image – http://download2.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-touch-22.214.171.124-maguro.img
Download ClockworkMod Recovery image – http://download2.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-126.96.36.199-maguro.img
Download Fastboot Package – http://www.mediafire.com/?709z6ajsrx459ew