Long battery plays a major role if you are outing with friends and families and especially when you are playing HD games on your Android device. There are thousands of custom ROMs out there that provides several apps, many tweaks and other such great features. Here we are going discuss about a ROM that can boost your Android device’s battery life.
The credit goes for developing this Codename Lungo ROM to the XDA Developers member TimV_. It not only gives user a longer battery life but also a faster boot time, awesome UI and no bloatware. You also get SuperSU, hardware acceleration, and Apex Launcher. Read on this Android Tutorial to know more on How To Flash Codename Lungo ROM for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, model number GT-P3100 or GT-P3110.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Codename Lungo ROM for the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
- Download your appropriate modeled file from the links given at the end of this post.
- Next you need to transfer the file package to your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0′s internal SD card.
- Its time to switch off your Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
- Next, boot into Recovery Mode and you can perform that by pressing and by holding down the Volume Down+Power buttons.
- And once the Samsung logo appears, you need to let go of the Power button but keep holding the Volume Down button.
- You can perform a NANDroid Backup if needed by selecting Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> confirm.
- Select Install ZIP from SD card –> Choose ZIP from SD card ->Select the ROM file.
- Finally return back to the main menu and choose Reboot System Now.
Download Codename Lungo ROM(P3100)- http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390248398092765385
Download Codename Lungo ROM(P3110)- http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390248398092765386