Are you looking to flash your Samsung S II Smartphone by installing CyanogenMod 9 ROM on it? Then you have come to the right place. But in this there is a small issue with the front camera, the ROM works well. Follow our Android Tutorial on How To Flash CyanogenMod 9 On Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE SGH-I757M to learn more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- Your Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE SGH-I757M must be ClockworkMod Recovery installed.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 50% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash CyanogenMod 9 On Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE SGH-I757M
- Download the two file links which is given at the end of this post. And copy them onto root of your device’s SD card.
- Now, turn off your Smartphone.
- Next for the operation to precede further you need to reboot your device into ClockworkMod Recovery mode and you can do this by long pressing and holding Volume Up +Volume Down +Power button.
- You need to wipe your data first if your device is non-CyanogenMod 9 ROM.
- You can do that by going to Wipe Data –> Factory Reset and wait for the wipe operation.
- Now go back to the main menu and select Install ZIP From SD Card –> select Choose ZIP From SD Card and look out for cm-9-20120717-UNOFFICIAL-celoxhd.zip file.
- All you need to do is now just confirm the installation.
- Once this operation is done then you can proceed with the installation for the GApps package in the similar manner.
- And once both files are installed go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
- And once you see the Samsung logo appear on the screen after reboot then the entire operation is performed. That is all folks.
Download CyanogenMod 9 – http://d-h.st/eMr
Download GApps package – http://d-h.st/MFz