It’s hardly a year when the dream Smartphone Galaxy S III was released. If you are crazy for custom ROMs and want to give an entirely different new taste to your Smartphone then you can now enjoy the latest custom ROM for it. It is developed by a XDA Developers member nitroglycerine33. The ROM is so called the Eclipse ROM. It is basically build 4 and ready for flashing onto your Galaxy S III SCH-I535.
This ROM also uses an AOSP base with some touches of CyanogenMod and AOKP. Some of the features you get with this ROM are extended power menu, notification shade toggles and widgets, CPU voltage controls, awesome dark UI and much more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will require a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III, model number SCH-I535.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Eclipse ROM for the Galaxy S III I535
- The very first thing you need before flashing is to download the required package files from the end of this post.
- Once downloaded just transfer the files to your Smartphone’s internal SD card.
- Next, switch off your Smartphone.
- And now its time to boot into ClockworkMod Recovery Mode and that can be done by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Power+Home buttons.
- Just to keep your current ROM safe you can make a NANDroid Backup. For that you need to go to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Its time to swipe the data, you need to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Confirm action.
- Select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for the ROM file –> Confirm action.
- In a similar manner from the above steps install the Gapps package. Select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for the package –> Confirm action.
- Finally after installation go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download Eclipse ROM – http://eclipserom.com/mods/click.php?id=236
Download Google Apps – http://eclipserom.com/mods/click.php?id=235