Bored of trying various custom ROMs that are available for Android in the internet world? You must have come across CyanogenMod, AOKP, and ParanoidAndroid which are the best ever custom ROMs around the planet. And what if you come across a ROM that combines the features of all the three above. Yes, pal you heard it right. And this is made possible by XDA Developers member iGio90 for your Samsung Galaxy S II. You can experience vanilla UI and enhancement of both CyanogenMod and AOKP ROMs. Find out more about it in the Android Tutorial on How To Flash JellyBam ROM for Samsung Galaxy S II I9100.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 with stock Android 4.0.3 ICS XXLPQ firmware and ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash JellyBam ROM for Samsung Galaxy S II I9100
- Download the package file from the link at the end of this post and transfer it to your Smartphone’s internal SD card.
- Next, Turn off your Smartphone.
- You need to boot your device in recovery boot mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You better create a NANDroid backup of your current ROM by going to Backup and Restore->Backup.
- Next choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm the action.
- Next, choose Wipe cache partition and confirm the action.
- Now all you got to do is go to the Main Menu –> Advanced –> select Wipe Dalvik cache –> confirm the action.
- The next step is to Select Install ZIP from SD card.
- Then, select Choose ZIP from SD card –> Browse for the ROM file and initiate the action to start installing the ROM on your device.
- Finally go back to the Main Menu –> Select Reboot system now.
Download JellyBam ROM – http://www.multiupload.nl/IS16BI5DSK