You must have heard of Jelly Bean but ever come across JellyNote? Well it is the newest ROM that has been developed by the XDA Developers member darkthug420. When Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 was released it didn’t get the much love as desired from the users. So as to make your experience more pleasurable with this Galaxy Note read through this Android Guide on How To Flash JellyNote ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, GT-N8000 or GT-N8013, with ClockworkMod Recovery on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations. Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash JellyNote ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- The very first thing you need to do is to just download the necessary package file from the download link given at the end of this post and transfer it to your Samsung Galaxy Note’s internal SD card.
- Now, switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Next, you need to boot into Recovery Mode and that can be made possible by holding down the Volume Up+Power buttons.
- Now slowly release the Power button but make sure you hold down Volume Up button until you see the ClockworkMod Recovery menu.
- You can always be on safer side by creating a NANDroid backup of your current ROM just in case if you end up blank.
- You can do that by going to Backup and Restore –>Backup.
- Next, you need to perform a full wipe by going to main menu.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Wipe cache partition.
- Next, Go to Main Menu –>Advanced –>Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm the action required.
- All you got to do is now return to the Main Menu –>Install ZIP from SD card –>Choose ZIP from SD card –>Browse for the required ROM file.
- Finally go to Main Menu –>Reboot system now.
Download JellyNote 1.0 Beta ROM – http://artbahrain.org/darkthug420/JellyNote-Beta.zip