If you are looking for the most amazing and the coolest Android Smartphone then I think you should go for Sony Xperia T LT30p. It has the most amazing features and some of them are like 13-MP camera, a dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait processor and shatter-proof glass and much more. But if you want to utilize the entire performance of your phone then I think pre installed OS is just not enough, so here we give you the Jelly Bean custom ROM, the KangXperiaProject Milestone 1 ROM all thanks to the XDA Developers member championswimmer.
Follow this Android Tutorial on How To Flash KangXperiaProject Milestone 1 ROM for Xperia T LT30p to know more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a Sony Xperia T with unlocked bootloader and ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash KangXperiaProject Milestone 1 ROM for Xperia T LT30p
- Download the ROM file to your PC and then transfer it to your Smartphone’s SD card.
- Next, turn your Smartphone off and boot into ClockworkMod Recovery.
- You can do this but you have to wait until boot logo appears and the LED light turns to purple.
- After that you need to press and hold down the Volume Down button for latest models or Back button for the old models.
- You can create a NANDroid backup, just go to Backup and Restore->Backup.
- Now you need to Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Yes.
- Then go to the Mounts and Storage –> Format /System –> Yes.
- Now you need to Select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Select Choose ZIP from SD Card->Browse for the ROM file and select it to install on your device.
- Once the installation is done, from the above step alone you need to install the GApps package in the similar manner.
- Finally go back and select Reboot System Now.
Download KangXperiaProject Milestone 1 ROM package – http://icxperia.com/kxp/milestone1/aokp_mint-ota-eng.kxp_milestone1.zip
Download GApps package – http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip