Liquid Jelly Bean ROM on Google Nexus 7? Got your attention eh? You must be definitely wondering what is Liquid Jelly Bean, so let me just tell you it is a newest ROM coming from AOSP. And it is said to be based on AOSP source code and features stock Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. If you are thinking what’s new in it then look at the latest features of it like user friendly UI, Notification bar toggles, Notification count in status bar, Native overclocking performance utility, Support for TWRP Recovery, SuperSU and much more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- It is necessary that your Google Nexus 7 is with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Liquid Jelly Bean ROM on Google Nexus 7
- The very first thing you need to do is just download the package file from the link given at the end of this post on to your PC and transfer it to your Tablet’s SD card(some people say there is no SD card but duh….its otherwise called as HDD of your device).
- Turn off your device and boot into ClockworkMod Recovery Mode. And you can do that by long pressing and holding Volume Up+Volume Down+Power buttons.
- If you worry what if this stuff doesn’t work and you still fear of loosing your good old ROM then you must create a NANDroid backup of your existing ROM for restoring purposes.
- You can do this by selecting –> Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- And after that just Choose Wipe data/factory reset –> Yes Wipe data.
- Next you need to Select Install ZIP from SD card (HDD) –> select Choose ZIP from SD card (HDD).
- And now locate the Liquid Jelly Bean ROM file and select it for installing it over your device.
- Finally once installation is done Go Back –> Main Menu –> Reboot System Now.
Download Liquid Jelly Bean ROM for Nexus 7 – http://liquid.thesmallprint.org/liquid_grouper_alpha6.zip