When I came to know about Jelly Bean OS for the first time I thought there may be minor feature update. But I was wrong after upgrading my device to this latest OS then I realized how cool the features are and changed my entire point of view about it. I felt like I was using a brand new device. So I wanted to try out other custom ROMs such as LiquidSmooth and from name, you can expect smooth performance with lot more features to offer.
It is released by XDA Developers member tspderek, based on AOSP sources, mix codes from AOKP, CodenameAndroid, and CyanogenMod 10. And guess what it doesn’t have any bugs.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need an AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data.
- 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the work.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash LiquidSmooth ROM for Galaxy Note I717
- Download and transfer the LiquidSmooth ROM package to your phone’s SD card.
- Next, turn off your device.
- The next step is to boot into ClockworkMod Recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- In order to keep your current ROM as a backup option you can always make a NANDroid backup.
- For that just go to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Now you need to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> confirm the action.
- Next step is to select Wipe Cache Partition –> confirm the action.
- From the menu select Mounts and Storage –> Format System. You have to wait for few moments for the process to finish.
- You are almost done just select Advanced and select Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Next, Select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Select Choose ZIP from SD Card->Locate the Liquid-JB-v2.0-RC-d2att.zip file and install it on your Android device.
- And once the installation is done go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download LiquidSmooth JB ROM package – http://bit.ly/SYvq4i