Samsung Galaxy S III is the recent demon Smartphone and its full of features but crazy Android lovers never tire to try new things on their devices. So here we are with yet another custom ROM flash for your device. And it is made possible all thanks to the MS Team’s HD ROM for the Galaxy S III. The good thing about this ROM is that it’s rooted, deodexed, and zipaligned.
This ROM comes with Open VPN support, speed optimizations, variety of tweaks for I/O performance, EXT4, build.prop, memory, CPU, and much more. And you get other tweaked features as kernel error checking disabled, debug performance tuned, and video acceleration tweaked. You get a good battery life with this custom ROM so follow this Android Tutorial to know more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will require a Galaxy S III I9300.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash MS Team HD ROM for Galaxy S III I9300
- Download the file and move it on your Galaxy S III′s internal SD card.
- Next, you need to switch off your Galaxy S III.
- The very next step is to boot into Recovery Mode and that can be done by pressing and by holding down the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You can always create a NANDroid Backup just in case you face a flash failure.
- You can do that by selecting Backup and Restore -> Backup.
- Next you need to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset -> Confirm action.
- Select Install ZIP from SD Card -> Choose ZIP from SD Card -> Locate the MS Team HD ROM -> Confirm action.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download MS Team HD ROM – https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B78QKgbolJ4tT1J0ZFVtVGtyZWM/edit?pli=1&docId=0B78QKgbolJ4tWHd1OXowNW1vcjg
Alternate link – http://ms-team-hd.tectas.eu/download.php?file=Rom/MS-Team-HD_8.0.7z