There are hundreds of Android devices releasing through out the world every month with all the latest features. But what about the ones which are already released like Galaxy S II I9100? Don’t be sad because there is developer support for the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 to try out the custom ROMs so called Omega ROM. It is basically based on the official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXLSJ firmware.
It offers new and the latest features like Flash player Support, ES Filey Explorer, Hide It Pro, Download All Files, ZArchiver, Flipboard and many more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 with root access and ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Omega ROM for the Galaxy S II I9100
- From the link given below download the required file and copy it your Galaxy S II′s SD card.
- Next step is to switch off your Smartphone and boot into ClockworkMod Recovery Mode.
- You can do that by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Power+Home buttons.
- If you are scared that your current ROM may loose, so that you can create a NANDroid Backup and you can do that by going to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Its time to wipe cache and data from the following 3 steps:
- First you need to Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Confirm action.
- Second you need to Select Wipe Cache Partition –> Confirm action.
- Third you need to Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> Confirm action.
- And the final step of installation is to Select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Locate the ROM file and install it.
- Finally go to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download Omega ROM – http://depositfiles.com/files/0ojlyxw5u