The cold season is at the door step this Christmas, so are you ready to give a new look to your Smartphone? If you own a LG Nexus 4 E960 then I can say there is something waiting for you this holiday season. If you are flashing ROM for he first time on your device then you can very well go for Project Cold Fusion ROM. This ROM is based on CyanogenMod and it is very smooth. And the credit goes to XDA Developers member KonstantinKeller.
Some of the awesome features it offers are power shutter, custom exclusive notification sounds, Android 4.2 quick settings, custom boot animation and many more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need an LG Nexus 4 E960 with unlocked bootloader and ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Project Cold Fusion ROM for Nexus 4 E960
- Just download the required ROM file on your PC and copy it to your Smartphone’s SD card.
- Next, turn off your Nexus 4 and boot into Recovery Mode.
- You can do this by pressing and holding down the Volume Up+Volume Down+Power buttons.
- In order to save your current ROM you can make a NANDroid backup. By selecting Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Now you need to wipe your data by the following 3 steps:
- Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Confirm action.
- Choose Wipe Cache Partition –> Confirm action.
- Choose Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache -> Confirm action.
- The final step in installation is to choose Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP form SD Card –> Locate the ROM file and –> Confirm action.
- And from the above step alone install the GApps package in a similar manner.
- Finally go back to the main menu and choose Reboot System Now.
Download Project Cold Fusion ROM – http://goo.im/devs/KonstantinKeller/mako/PCF/pcf_mako_003_12-20-2012.zip
Download GApps Package – http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip