When Galaxy Nexus 4 was released, its previous releases got lost in the shadows. So does it mean that there is no hope for those devices? Cheer up, there is still some hope left for your Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700 all thanks to the Rasbean Jelly ROM courtesy of XDA Developers member ÜBER.
And this ROM is based on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean. You can follow this Android Tutorial to know more on How To Flash Rasbean Jelly ROM for Galaxy Nexus L700.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus SPH-L700 with unlocked bootloader and with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Rasbean Jelly ROM for Galaxy Nexus L700
- Download and copy the necessary files from the link given at the end to your Smartphone’s SD card.
- Next, you have to turn off your Galaxy Nexus and boot into Recovery Mode.
- For that you have to press and hold Volume Up+Volume Down+Power buttons.
- You can even make a NANDroid backup of your current ROM. For that you need to choose Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- From the following 4 steps you need to wipe your data:
- Step 1, you have to Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Confirm action.
- Step 2, you have to Select Wipe Cache Partition –> Confirm action.
- Step 3, you have to Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> Confirm action.
- Step 4, you have to go to Mounts and Storage –> Format/System –> Confirm action.
- Here we come to the final step of installation, Select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for the ROM file and select it.
- After this installation you need to install the GApps package in a similar manner from the above step alone.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download Rasbean Jelly Unofficial ROM – http://goo.gl/j4G0w
Download GApps Package – http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=rasbeanjelly&device=gapps