Have you ever gave a thought to renovate your old ROM? If not then I think it’s high time you do it to catch up with the latest features and have fun all the way. It is all made possible for your HTC One X PJ46100 thanks to XDA Developers member mwilky’s Renovate ROM version 12.0.0. This ROM offers better battery backup and long life for your battery.
The good news is that this ROM is rooted with the latest SuperSU and binaries and comes with Android 4.1.1 and HTC Sense 4+.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need an HTC One X PJ46100 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- This ROM only works with HBOOT version 1.31, 1.33 or 1.36.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Renovate ROM for HTC One X
- Download and transfer the ROM file to your Smartphone’s SD Card.
- Next, you need to download and extract the Fastboot.zip to your PC. A folder named Fastboot will be created.
- You need to extract boot.img file from the Renovate ROM ZIP file and copy it in the Fastboot folder.
- Now, switch off your Smartphone.
- Get into Bootloader mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down+Power buttons.
- And once entered in Bootloader Mode, locate Fastboot Mode using the Volume keys and choose it by pressing Power button.
- Using a USB cable connect your Smartphone to your PC.
- Now go to your PC and in command prompt locate the Fastboot folder.
- You can do that by typing the following commands:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot erase cache
- Now you can disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
- Return back to your Smartphone and choose Bootloader.
- It will take you to the main menu and in that Bootloader Mode, choose Recovery Mode.
- You can create a NANDroid Backup by selecting Backup and Restore -> Backup.
- The next step is to Select Wipe data/factory reset –> Confirm action.
- Select Wipe cache partition –> Confirm action.
- Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik cache –> Confirm action.
- Select Mounts and Storage –> Format System –> Confirm action.
- Select Install ZIP from SD card –> Choose ZIP from SD card –> Browse for the ROM file and install it.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download Fastboot package – http://www.mediafire.com/?709z6ajsrx459ew
Download Renovate 12.0 – http://d-h.st/FOf