In this Smart world almost everything is remix from songs to videos and even Smartphone features. If you own a Samsung Galaxy Note II, then I got to say that it has already got so many features to look for. But still in this Android developing world almost every other user wants to give his phone a new look for the eyes in terms of features.
If so then you must try out this Resurrection Remix JB ROM developed by XDA Developers member westcrip. It is basically based on AOKP Milestone 1 and CyanogenMod 10. Read on to know more about it.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Resurrection Remix ROM for Galaxy Note II N7100
- Download the Resurrection Remix ROM and the GApps packages from the links given at the end and transfer it you your device’s SD card.
- Just turn off your device.
- All you got to do is to boot your device into ClockworkMod Recovery by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- Just in case your device goes blank you can make a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
- For that just go to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Nest step is to select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> Yes.
- Next, select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Select Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Locate the ROM zip file. Select the file to install it on your Android device.
- And once the installation is done just select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> Yes.
- And being in the same Advanced tab select Fix Permissions and confirm the process.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.2 ROM package – http://www.resurrectionremix.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=fn2icc03l52a9h32nedkl5qpg0&action=tpmod;dl=get266
Download GApps package – http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip