I can bet Samsung Galaxy S III is the best Smartphone ever designed for Android users. So because of this popularity various custom ROMs are designed to give a different taste to different users and one such custom ROM is Ripper for your Galaxy S III LTE GT-I9305, developed by XDA Developers member txr33.
The functionality of this ROM is based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. It is very smooth in terms of UI and very stable too. Just follow this Android Tutorial to know more on How To Flash Ripper ROM for Galaxy S III LTE I9305.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a rooted Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9305 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Ripper ROM for Galaxy S III LTE I9305
- Download and transfer the ROM package file to your Smartphone’s internal SD card.
- Its time to switch off your Smartphone and get into Recovery Mode.
- You can do that by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You can make a NANDroid Backup of your current ROM. For that you need to go to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- From the following 3 steps you need to perform a full data wipe:
- Go to the menu and select Wipe Data/Factory reset –> confirm action –> Yes.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition –> confirm action –> Yes. Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm by selecting Yes.
- Finally here comes the installation part just select Install ZIP from SD card -> Locate the ROM file from SD card and select it to install it.
- And once the installation is done go back to the main menu and select Reboot system now.
Download Ripper ROM – http://sourceforge.net/projects/ripperrom/files/Ripper_ROM_V6.zip/download