Applying different themes and wallpapers wont give you a new look to your device. You need to flash a custom ROM in order to enjoy the latest version OS taste and with loads of new features. XDA developers member Darkman_RS based his deodexed ROM from the stock UECLK8 ROM for Galaxy Note 10.1. It is the one on which we are going to discuss here and give you the guide.
To give you more freedom on choosing your Apps, all the stock apps and features are present in this ROM. Follow this Android Tutorial to know more on How To Flash Rooted Android 4.1.2 UECLK8 for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will require a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Rooted Android 4.1.2 UECLK8 for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013
- Download the necessary file and move it to your device’s SD card.
- Next you have to turn off your device.
- Its time to boot your device into ClockworkMod Recovery and that can be done by pressing and holding down the Volume Up+Power buttons.
- If you see the screen turning on leave off the Power button and keep holding the Volume Up key until recovery boots.
- You can make a NANDroid backup so that you can revert back to your good old ROM if something goes wrong, for that select Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset -> Confirm action.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition -> Confirm action.
- Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache -> Confirm action.
- Select Install ZIP from SD Card ->- Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for the ROM ZIP file –> Confirm action.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download stock, rooted, and deodexed UECLK8 – http://hotfile.com/dl/187666977/05e9714/N8013-UECIK8-ARCLK8-XAR-deodexed.zip.html