Android devices are overflowing with the kind of custom ROMs are made for them every single day and they offer different features for every other Smartphone or device. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S III LTE I9305 then its time to give it a new taste of ROM all thanks to the XDA Developers member leamoor, by introducing Supreme ROM for it. This ROM is based on Android 4.1.2 build XXELKC and it is also rooted with SuperSU and binary, deodexed and zipaligned.
It offers various features like better battery performance, superior performance and improved quick start up to avoid various users frustrations.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a Samsung Galaxy S III LTE, model number GT-I9305 with root access and ClockworkMod Recovery on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Supreme ROM for Samsung Galaxy S III LTE I9305
- First step is to download the required package file and copy it to your Smartphone’s internal SD card.
- Next, switch off your Smartphone and move to Recovery Mode.
- You can do that by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You can always create a NANDroid Backup of your current ROM. Just go to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Now you got to perform a full data wipe from the next 3 steps:
- First, go to Select Wipe Data/Factory reset and confirm the action.
- Second, Select Wipe Cache Partition and confirm the action.
- Third, Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik cache and confirm the action.
- The final step is to Select Install ZIP from SD card –> Select ROM file ZIP from SD card and select it to install it.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot system now.
Download Supreme ROM 5.0 – https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2K4dArzj4_8dnN6RGdxNGNOc0E/edit?pli=1