If you own a Samsung Nexus 10 GT-P8110, then I can say you are one proud owner of this awesome Tablet. You can find there is sensational performance from this device. Looking to make it even better? You can flash a custom ROM that will do the trick for you. Yes, you heard it right it is all made possible all thanks to the XDA Developers members task650 and Ktoonsez.
This ROM basically runs on Linux 3.4.23 kernel and has an IME toggler, Link volume states, LED Options and much more features to offer.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a Nexus 10 P8110 with unlocked bootloader and ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash Task650 & Ktoonsez AOKP ROM for Nexus 10
- The first thing you need to do is to download and copy the ROM and GApps package to your Tablet’s SD card.
- Turn off your Nexus 10 and boot into Recovery Mode.
- You can do that by pressing and holding the Volume Up+Volume Down+Power buttons.
- In order to make a current backup of your ROM you can create a NANDroid backup by selecting Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Its time to wipe your data and cache from the 3 steps given as:
- Initial step is to Select Wipe Data/ Factory Reset –> Confirm action.
- Next step is to Select Wipe Cache Partition –> Confirm action.
- Final step is to Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> Confirm action.
- Then you have to Select Mounts and Storage –> Format /System –> Confirm action.
- The final step for the installation is to just Select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for the ROM file and –> Confirm action to install it.
- From the above step alone in a similar manner install the GApps package.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download AOKP Nexus 10 Task650 & Ktoonsez ROM – http://goo.gl/s27Dv
Download GApps – http://d-h.st/KCh