There are many custom themes present out there almost for every other Smartphone or device. And once such device is Google Nexus 7. It comes with the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and some people wants to get best out of this amazing device when it comes to power using. Eclipse Nexus 7 ROM is one which will satisfy all their needs by enhancing and customizing this amazing Android OS. So folks just go through this Android Tutorial on How to Flash the Dark-Themed Eclipse Nexus 7 ROM to know more.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need your Asus Nexus 7 with an unlocked bootloader and ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash The Dark-Themed Eclipse Nexus 7 ROM
- Download both the necessary files on your PC and transfer it to the root of your Tablet’s SD card.
- Turn off your Galaxy Nexus 7.
- Now you need to reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery by holding and pressing Volume Up+Volume Down+Power buttons.
- In order to be on safer side you can always make a NANDroid backup for your current ROM.
- Just Select Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Next, choose Wipe data/factory reset.
- Next, Go Back –> Main Menu –> select Install ZIP From SD card –> Select Choose ZIP From SD card –> Browse for the Eclipse package file –> confirm action to install this.
- In the similar manner from the above step alone flash the GApps package too.
- And once installation is complete go back to main menu and select Reboot system now.
- This is it folks you have successfully flashed the Dark-Themed Eclipse Nexus 7 ROM.
Download Eclipse ROM – http://eclipserom.com/downloads/nexus7/roms/Eclipse-2.0-Grouper-Build14.zip
Download GApps – http://eclipserom.com/mods/click.php?id=170