We all know that Galaxy S II was factory made with Android Gingerbread OS and every other user wants to experience the latest Jelly Bean OS treat. So if you own a Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G then you can very well enjoy that treat all thanks to the ThunderBolt ROM, developed by XDA Developers member ALHussein Mohammed.
This ROM has various features to offer for all the Android users. Just follow this Android Tutorial on How To Flash ThunderBolt ROM for Galaxy S II I9100G to know more about it.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a rooted Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 75% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash ThunderBolt ROM for Galaxy S II I9100G
- The first step in this process is to download and transfer the ThunderBolt ROM package file to your Galaxy S II′s internal SD card.
- Next you have to switch off your Galaxy S II.
- And then boot into ClockworkMod Recovery by pressing and holding down the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- You must create a NANDroid Backup of your current ROM for being in the safer side and you can do that by selecting Backup and Restore -> Backup.
- Now you need to wipe the data by Selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset -> Confirm action.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition –> Confirm action.