Android has taken the world by storm and still continuing its era. The one good thing about this is that you can go beyond the limits when it comes to customizing your device. If you are a beginner then the initial step is to root your device. After that you have to install custom recovery software for flashing all types of ROMs and all the other things.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 then I have to say it is one of the best devices but it hasn’t got much updates. But no need to worry as it is possible to flash a TWRP Recovery for it and it is made all possible thanks to the XDA Developers member Dees_Troy. Follow this Android Tutorial to know more on How To Flash TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will require a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013 with an unlocked bootloader.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk becau
se the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash TWRP Recovery for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013
- Download the GooManager App from the download link provided at the end of this post. The link will take you directly to the Google Play Store.
- Once downloaded and installed you have to launch this App on your Galaxy Note 10.1.
- All you got to do is tap the Menu button in the App on your device.
- After that tap Install OpenRecoveryScript and confirm action.
- And then verify file name which is displayed on your device’s code name and tap Yes.
- Finally it will start downloading the TWRP Recovery file. And after that your Galaxy Note 10.1 will install the recovery automatically.
Download GooManager – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.s0up.goomanager