There are various ROMs that are available for your Android device but ever heard of a WICKED ROM? If not then you will experience it now if you own a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999. This custom ROM is very unique in its features by its name and has many things to offer.
This ROM is developed by the XDA Developers member evil1art and it is basically based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Android OS. So get ready and give your Galaxy S III a wicked look.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will need a rooted T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash WICKED ROM for Galaxy S III T999
- Download and transfer the necessary package file from the link to your Galaxy S III′s internal SD card.
- Now, turn off your Smartphone.
- You have to reboot your Smartphone into ClockworkMod Recovery by pressing and holding Volume Up+Home+Power buttons.
- In order to create a NANDroid Backup of your existing ROM you can do that very well by going to Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Next go to the menu and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> confirm the action.
- Now got to select Wipe Cache Partition -> confirm the action –> Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> confirm the action.
- You are almost done and now select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for the ROM package file and install it over your device by confirming the action.
- Finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
- Once it starts, after few minutes reboot it again and you are done.
Download the WICKED JB v2.1 ROM – http://d-h.st/chN