Custom ROMs are rocking the Android world and with custom ROMs you get many bugs too. You can even find few bugs in the official updates too and it takes time to clear them but don’t wait any more when you can install the zero bug custom ROM and have fun all the way. The entire credit goes to the XDA Developers member JoFury. He developed a ROM which is based on Wanamlite ROM, [ZERO]BUG ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100.
This custom ROM is smooth, fast and free of bugs to give better features. You can find many features in this ROM and have no problem what so ever. The Adobe Flash Player works fine and the built in Dolphin browser which also supports flash. Follow this Android Tutorial to know more on How To Flash [ZERO]BUG ROM for Galaxy S II I9100.
Requirements Before You Flash
- You will require a Samsung Galaxy S II, model number GT-I9100.
- Now you need to backup all your device data.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off security systems on your device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Download and install drivers for your device on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Flash [ZERO]BUG ROM for Galaxy S II I9100
- Download the needed file from the link and transfer the ROM file to your Galaxy S II′s internal SD card.
- Its time to switch off your device.
- Next you need to boot into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Up+Power+Home buttons.
- In order to be on safer side you can make a NANDroid Backup by selecting Backup and Restore –> Backup.
- Next wipe the data by selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset –> confirm.
- Then, select Wipe Cache Partition –> confirm.
- Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> confirm.
- The final step in the installation is to select Install ZIP from SD Card –> Choose ZIP from SD Card –> Browse for the ROM file –> Yes install.
- And once installed select Wipe Cache Partition –> Yes->Select Advanced –> Wipe Dalvik Cache –> Yes.
- And finally go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
Download [ZERO]BUG ROM – http://www.4shared.com/zip/kQ8bg0Xr/ZEROBUG_ROM_v4.html