Ever since Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 has launched I can see that there has been non stop developments of various ROMs and other stuffs by various Android forums and especially at the XDA Developers Forums. As you already know that the latest Samsung Galaxy Note II has the smoothest UI along with the fastest processor ever. But still there are many of you out there I know who are looking for some more and want to experience new things. What I suggest is that you must try The Android Revolution HD ROM. It is basically based on stock firmware and more optimized to give you more stability with loads of features to look out for.
Requirements Before You Install
- You will need Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 with ClockworkMod Recovery installed on it.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 70% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Install Android Revolution HD ROM for Galaxy Note II N7100
- Download the files from the links at the end of this post and transfer them onto to your Note’s internal SD card.
- The very next step is to turn your Android device off.
- Now, all you got to do is boot you’re Note to ClockworkMod Recovery mode.
- And it can be done by pressing and holding Volume Up+Home+Power keys.
- If you wish you can very well make a NANDroid backup of your current ROM just in case if any error occurs.
- To do so you need to go to Backup and Restore->Backup.
- Once backup is done then select Install ZIP from SD Card.
- The next step is to select Choose ZIP from SD Card->Browse for the Super Wipe Script file and confirm the action that appears on the next dialog box to delete and format your Note’s data, system, and cache partition.
- Once the above step is done you need to install the Android Revolution HD ROM package in the similar manner from the above two step alone.
- After installation go back to the main menu and select reboot system now.
Download Android Revolution HD ROM – http://xda3.androidrevolution.nl/db_mirror/ROMs/Samsung_Galaxy_Note_2/Android_Revolution_HD-Note2_4.1.zip
Download Super Wipe Script Package:
Link 1 – http://xda3.androidrevolution.nl/db_mirror/ROMs/SuperWipe/Android_Revolution_HD_Super_Wipe_Note_2.zip
Link 2 – http://goo.gl/EbXJ1