Just got your newly packed Motorola Droid Razr XT910 and you can’t wait to install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery, then you have come to the right place. Because here you get solution for your rooting, installing, flashing and all the other problems. So follow this Android Tutorial on How To Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery on Motorola Droid Razr XT910.
Requirements Before You Install
- You will require a rooted Motorola Razr XT910.
- You have to remove BootMenu and the hijack from your device for Razr XT910 before you following the given guide.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 50% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery on Motorola Droid Razr XT910
- Download all the necessary files from the given links at the end of this post and save the RazrTouchBlack.apk file onto your device’s SD card.
- Now all you have to do is just open file manager App and search for the RazrTouchBlack.apk file and install it.
- And once the installation of App takes place go to your app folder and launch this installed App.
- And now from within the App, you need to install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery.
- Select Reboot Touch CWM and your device will reboot into recovery mode.
- And in recovery mode select Backup/Restore –> select Backup.
- And once the backup is performed restart your device.
- Next you need to install ROM Manager from the Google Play.
- Once downloaded and installed you need to start this ROM Manager –> Select Install ClockworkMod Recovery –> Choose your device model.
- And finally choose YES from the Select Recovery Manually –> ClockworkMod 3.x+. This is it folks we are done with the installation.
Download Astro File Manager on your device from Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metago.astro
Download the ClockworkMod Touch Recovery installer APK file–
Link 1 – http://www.mediafire.com/?egto0f267n9vf65
Link 2 – http://minus.com/m1wlpTR2R/