If you are crazy about installing custom ROMs on your Smartphones then you have come to the right place. Here we give you the Android Guide on How To Install CyanogenMod 9 on your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747. There are few issues like Camera Touch Focus, voicemail issues etc. In spite of that you can still enjoy this installation and have fun with new features.
Requirements Before You Flash
- Your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747 must be ClockworkMod Recovery installed.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least 50% charge of the battery is needed to carry out the task.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Drivers for your Device must be installed on your PC.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing the operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Install CyanogenMod 9 on your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747
- Download the two file links which is given at the end of this post. And copy them onto root of your device’s SD card.
- Now, turn off your Smartphone.
- Next for the operation to precede further you need to reboot your device into ClockworkMod Recovery mode and you can do this by long pressing and holding Volume Up +Volume Down +Power button.
- You need to wipe your data first if your device is non-CyanogenMod 9 ROM.
- You can do that by going to Wipe Data –> Factory Reset and wait for the wipe operation.
- Now go back to the main menu and select Install ZIP From SD Card –> select Choose ZIP From SD Card and look out for cm-9-20120718-NIGHTLY-d2att.zip file.
- All you need to do is now just confirm the installation.
- Once this operation is done then you can proceed with the installation for the GApps package in the similar manner.
- And once both files are installed go back to the main menu and select Reboot System Now.
- And once you see the Samsung logo appear on the screen after reboot then the entire operation is performed. That is all folks.
Download CyanogenMod 9 ROM – http://get.cm/?device=d2att
Download GApps package – http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip