Google Chrome Browser is the mostly used Browser all around the globe for its fastest web experience along with the superior security. The big news is that it is now available for Android out from beta stage and you would be amazed to hear that it is the default browser in latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Firmware which was launched recently in the Google I/O 2012. If you don’t own an Android 4.1 device or firmware but still has Android 4.0 on your device then you can enjoy Chrome your Android Smartphone.
How to Install Google Chrome for Android on any Android Devices running Android 4.0 ICS Firmware
Method 1 (Download on PC)
- First of all you need to check if you country is listed at Google Chrome for Android Support Page. If it isn’t then bad luck for you else if your country is listed there, then let’s move on to the next stage.
- Next, you have to see that Google Play Store App is already installed on your device; else you may face some ambiguous error. And don’t forget to sign in to Google Play Store App and you need to use same email ID in next step given below.
- Now you have to visit the Google Play Store to Download Google Chrome for Android and you can download this from the link given at the end of the post.
- In this step you have to select the device from the list of all the devices provided. Once the device is selected, click on Install.
- Connect your device to the PC using USB data cable and now you have to move the apk file downloaded to your Smartphone or device. Now just follow the on screen instruction on your Smartphone or Tablet to install the Google Chrome App.
Method 2 (Directly from Phone/ Tablet)
It is much easier process over the Smartphone or Tablet, all you have to do is just follow the steps given below in this post.
- Firstly login into your Google Account and move onto Download Google Chrome App for Android.
- Simply download the App and click ‘Accept & Download’.
- This is it folks the installation is completed. And once the installation gets completed, you will be able to see Google Chrome icon on the Home screen of your Smartphone or device.
- Now all you have to do is just tap this icon and start browsing.
Download Google Chrome