CynogenMod 9 Android 4.0.3 ICS Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G is now available. And if you are looking forward to install it on your very own Tab then all you got to do is just follow the installation steps given below:
Requirements Before You Install
- You need to Root and Install ClockworkMod recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G GT-P7500
- Turn off all the security systems such as any installed Anti Virus.
- At least half the charge of the battery is required before you go for installation else installation may fail if no battery power backup.
- And finally you need to turn USB Debugging on from your device. Just go to Settings->Applications->USB Debugging.
Steps To Install Official CynogenMod 9 Android 4.0.3 ICS Firmware On Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G
- First thing you will need is to download the Google Apps package for your Galaxy Tab from the download link given at the end of the post.
- Next, connect your Tab to your PC using a USB data cable and transfer the downloaded files into your device.
- Once the package is transferred then disconnect your Tab from the PC and turn off your Tab.
- The next thing is to enter into recovery mode of the Tab by pressing these buttons Volume UP Button+Home Button+Power Button.
- Next comes the backup, you need to create a backup of your currently installed Firmware by-Backup and Restore->Backup.
- Backup is created so that if you face any problem you can revert back to the previously installed Firmware.
- Wipe cache partition. Go to Wipe Data/Factory Reset->Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now you have to select Install ZIP from SD Card->Choose ZIP From SD Card in recovery mode.
- Now select .ZIP file of the specified Firmware from the destinated SD card.
- It will prompt a dialog box stating whether to install or not. Select Yes-Install your ZIP File.
- After ROM gets installed on your Galaxy Tab 10.1 G then again select Install ZIP from SD Card->Choose ZIP From SD Card and choose .ZIP file which is a part of the Google Apps package and select Yes-Install your ZIP File.
- Now Google Apps Package will start installing onto your device.
- And once the installation and the entire process is completed then press +++Go Back+++ and again select Reboot System Now.
- Well this is it you are done now.
Download Google Apps Package