Samsung Galaxy S III is the dream Smartphone for almost every user on the planet. It has got all the things that a user wishes for. If you are a Gadget freak and want to test new things on your Smartphone then you can now Install Official XXBLFB Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy S III. If you are new to this then just follow this Android Tutorial given below.
Requirements Before You Install
- You must have Rooted and ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your Samsung Galaxy S III.
- Backup all your personal data else you may loose if any mistakes done by you in the installing process.
- At least half the charge of the battery is required to carry out the task so make sure your battery is backed up with charge else installation may fail.
- Turn off all the security systems on the device such as Firewall and any installed Anti Virus.
- Read the guide fully and then perform the operation on the model specified in the title, we are not responsible for any erroneous outcomes after performing your operations.
- Carry out at your own risk because the guide is provided for educational purposes.
Steps To Install Official XXBLFB Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy S III
- Download and Install Download Odin flashing, XXBLFB Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware from the links given at the end of this post.
- And you also have to download and install the necessary device drivers on your PC. Just use Samsung Kies App for this purpose.
- Now after downloading you have to extract the .zip files of the ROM and Odin.
- Next, switch off your Smartphone and start in download or flash mode by long pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons and then press the Volume Up button if you see something on the screen of your mobile.
- Take out your device’s USB data cable and connect it to your PC.
- Start Odin on your PC and then choose ‘PDA’ option.
- Now, select the following file – I9300XXBLFB_I9300OXABLFB_I9300XXLFB_HOME.tar.md5 from the extracted folder of .zip file of the XXBLFB ICS ROM.
- You have to now click on Start button from the window of Odin.
- Now once the firmware is completely installed just disconnect your phone from the PC.
- In the final step you have to switch off your Smartphone and enter into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons.
- Its turn for wipe out process, for that Choose – Wipe Data/Factory Reset and then Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Go back and then select Reboot System Now to restart your Smartphone and you will be done with the installation.
Download Odin flashing – http://www.mediafire.com/?189h7dqldccnrq8
Download the XXBLFB Android 4.0.4 ICS Firmware – http://www.hotfile.com/dl/162402398/abc9bdb/I9300XXBLFB_I9300OXABLFB_BTU.zip.html