Samsung has recently released its one of the finest and the fastest Smartphone none other it’s yet another Galaxy series phone so called S III. As soon as it was launched pre bookings were made by many users to get their hands on this amazing piece. The main reason behind the popularity of this is that it’s equipped with TouchWiz UX Launcher. It provides a flexible touch interface and thus increasing the user friendly design.
But now you can manually install this TouchWiz UX Launcher on your Samsung Smartphone or your Tablet by just following the simple steps given below.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy S III TouchWiz UX Launcher on Android Smartphone & Tablets
- It usually comes up with two different versions that is TouchWizUX-4×5 and TouchWizUX-5×5.
- Before you get your hands to the installation process you have to download TouchWiz UX Launcher on to your PC from the download link given at the end of this post.
- Once the files are downloaded onto your PC the very next step is to connect your Smartphone or Tablet to PC using a USB data cable and transfer the downloaded files onto the device.
- Once transfer is done you have to turn off the device and enter into the recovery mode by pressing the buttons as- Volume Up Button+Home Button+Power Button.
- After you’ve booted in recovery mode select “Install ZIP from SD Card” and then “Choose ZIP from SD Card”.
- Browse through the folder to which you have transferred the files and choose the same.
- Next, select Install.
- This is it, you have installed TouchWiz UX Launcher on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
- If you wish to select it as your default launcher then you can do it by following the given steps as Settings->Applications->Manage Applications.
These are some of the easy steps to install TouchWiz UX Launcher on Android Smartphone & Tablets. Now if you find any error during this installation then make sure you are following the given steps in orderly manner else you could end up with a blank screen. So as to avoid further problems please go through the steps once and then follow the installation procedure.
Download Galaxy S3 TouchWiz UX launcher